The nominees for the 2012 Best Legs in the Wuxi China Expatdom award have been announced. The six nominees are:
- Wuxi China Expatdom Archduke Sir Harry Moore
- Wuxi China Expatdom Poet Laureate Alfred Lord McCluskey
- Wuxi China Expatdom Trio Bassoonist Niels Bohr
- Wuxi China Expatdom First Lady Wonder Woman (the wife of WCE Prime Minister Mango)
- The Queen of the Wuxi China Expatdom, Ayira: The Chosen One (the wife of His Majesty, the King of the Wuxi China Expatdom, Gorzo the Mighty)
- Archduchess Mrs. Miss Moneypenny (consort of WCE Archduke Sir Harry Moore)
The announcement proclaimed yet another achievement for Archduke Sir Harry Moore, as he became the first Wuxi Expat to receive a full nomination for each of the Wuxi China Expatdom’s two most prestigious awards: the Wuxi Expat of the Year and the Wuxi Expat Best Legs Award, in the same year.
As well, the Archduke and his wife Archduchess Moneypenny became the first partners, of a married Wuxi Expat couple, to each receive nominations for a prestigious Wuxi Expat award in the same calendar year.
The announcement surprised experts who were certain that the owner of the Chestnut, Walnut, and Pink Kitty Pubs, Wally Droop was to get a nomination. However, sources close to the nominating committee say that Droop would have been nominated if he had shaved his legs for the audition.
The winner of the 2012 Wuxi Expat Best Legs Award will be announced at a gala dinner to be held at the Donny Gorman Pavilion of The Dilly & Dally Pub in the 1912 Bar District of Wuxi, China.